Monday 5 October 2009

Happy "Lunar" Birthday

Sorry darling for not wishing you here on your orang putih birthday :p since today is your lunar birthday, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you. Happy Birthday!

Since we didn't celebrated cos we were busy nursing boiboi with his Herpangina, I just made a quick mee sua soup for Capt'n Hook just like how my mother would make for us on our birthdays. I boiled a chicken thigh in a saucepan with just enough water to cover the thigh for about 20-30 mins. Seasoned the soup with salt and pepper and add a wee bit of shallot oil. In another saucepan, I blanched some vegetables and mee sua separately. To assemble, just place mee sua, vegetables, 2 hard boiled eggs and chicken thigh in a bowl. Then pour soup over and garnish with some deep fried shallots.

Birthday Noodles - Mee Sua

2 comments:

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012