Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012

Monday, 17 January 2005

What the ...???

What the ... with these people??? It's in today's The Star newspaper about the Indian Progressive Front (IPF) General Assembly. I got cheesed off after checking the photo! WTF they need to get such a huge garland for the PM?? As if his neck and body is huge enough to wear it?? DUHHHH IT'S SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY!!! I'm sure it will cost them a couple of hundreds for that garland. They should have channel those money to any charities instead.



This is truly a Malaysia Boleh* spirit!

* Malaysia Boleh is coined when the Malaysian badminton team won the Thomas Cup many many years ago. It's literally translated as Malaysia Can. These days, Malaysia Boleh is used in a cynical way hehe...

No comments: