Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Life is Colourful

As I've mentioned earlier, there's a little something installed for us and we're quite happy how it turned out. Both Capt'n Hook and I were asked to be talents, pretending to shop at O'GourmetBangsar Shopping Complex (BSC) whist they snap our photos away. Gosh it was hard work of 2 hours just for this shot to appear in BSC's reTale magazine - the Rainbow issue. Capt'n Hook is seen tapping oil at Vom Fass but in real, you're not allowed to do that :p as the oils and vinegars will be filled up by the retail assistants.

BSC - reTale

Well, it's not only that, I was asked to contribute 3 recipes using O'Gourmet's organic range of goods. I will post up the recipes here with some of my notes on the recipes and products used together with the photos I had captured. Hope the readers of reTale will like the recipes and attempt to cook up at least one of these recipes :D

Thank you to Malathi, Ling, Tian Xing and the team from La Scheers Co for the opportunity.

9 comments:

UnkaLeong said...

Not easy being a "talent" hor ;) Where can I get my grubby hands on a copy so that you can autograph on it for me?

ping said...

Ooooh, lucky you! I've had some teeny spoonfuls of those oils and vinegars and they're just heavenly!

babe_kl said...

LOL Unka, you can grab a free copy at BSC

Ping, we tried them on teeny spoonfuls as well and yes they're indeed heavenly. I got some samples for recipes testing though

babe_kl said...

Oh ya Unka, get that copy cos Nigel is in it as well!!!

celine said...

hi Celebrities in-the-making!!! *waving from Mt Kiara*

xoxo
P/S Going over to get a copy, first thing tomorrow morning. :)

iamthewitch said...

Wah look at Hook laughing away! Such a natural shot!! :)

babe_kl said...

LOL Celine, you mad ka!!!

Mei Yee, haha yalor, of all posing posing pics, they picked the candid one, i guess of course looked more natural

Daniel said...

Great post,I'm a fairly new blogger, and I love every single comment. I don't really like the spam, but it is a sign you're being found, as well.
Thanks for taking the time to write this article and help us newbies out.

babe_kl said...

thanks Daniel