Monday 20 February 2006

This Is My Refrigerator!!!

I mean the content!!!

I remembered there was a one time meme sometime last year in the food blogsphere but just like umami, I can't really recall who started it. umami had featured her two fridges in December and I was thinking why not showing mine off. These pictures were taken just a few days before Chinese New Year. I have got quite a large fridge judging that there are only two adults and one pre-schooler at home. I think its more than 500+L in size.

fridge

Check out the fridge portion. Filled to the brim with Tupperware since I'm a Tupperware lady hehehehe... I have more in my kitchen cabinets, adui kekekeke... I stored all sorts of sauces, medicines, vegetables, fruits, drinks, cheeses etc in here.


freezer

I usually have a rather empty freezer but because we have a week off during Chinese New Year, I stocked up on some meat and fish (my boiboi's cod fish). Nope no prawns this year cos the price was exhorbitant! I do not usually make and store my ice cubes in the containers that came with the fridge. I've them inside the dark blue ice-cream tub.

There... this is my fridge, care to show yours?

4 comments:

  1. wow..u really utilize ur fridge.. hmm..going to post mine too.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know when you post your pic ok, dragon city :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe_kl, i had just posted the photo..have a visit over. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. your fridge is really organised!!!! mine is a disaster zone but the mould comes in pretty colours

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012