Tuesday 14 February 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

UPDATED 16 Feb 2006:

Yikes the link on the IT is wrong. When I was typing this few nights ago, some part of my paragraph went missing and I didn't know the link got screwed until just now. No wonder Lilian was like hmmmmm... but nevermind, my gift should be coming sooooonnnn.......


Image hosting by Photobucket



Ooooo... it just got past midnite. Chinese New Year is officially over and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day! Well, it's not necessary to be celebrated by lovers but amongst loved ones as well. For hubby and I, we hardly celebrate on this date. Even on our first Valentine's, I remembered we went to McD over at KL Tower's basement to eat the humongous Tower Burger. I wonder if they is still a McD up there??? I can't even recall if he had sent me any flowers on this date and incidently all the flowers have been replaced by blings blings or eating spree at posh places these days (after the wedding) hahahaha nice huh? That's one of the advantages of being married. *wink*

So this year there won't be much difference even though last year's pressie was really a surprise since it was like some years back since he got me anything on this day. His plan of surprising me this year got pooped as the person he had gotten to get the pressie all the way from US called up at 4.16am, a few days back to confirm the details. I was the one who answered the call and that was then I found out about the so called surprise. I should be getting IT in a couple of weeks time. Thank you darling but did you know I was longing for a bread making machine? Hehehehe... I think he's gonna sell the gift and get me the machine instead.

As for myself, I think the best gift for him gotta be the baby he has been longing for. So no material gift for him except maybe this would consider as one.

Anyway, darling, just want you to know that you're more than just my husband. You're the face I can't wait to see at the end of the day, the arms to wrapped around me when I'm feeling down and alone in the world, the only person in the world that I would ever want to spend the rest of my life with (even though sometimes you irritate the hell outta me :p hehehehe).

Loving you on Valentine's Day and always,
Babe


Image hosting by Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I like your blog, been reading it for quite some time now. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Happy Valentine's Day from Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ana, glad you liked it. happy valentine's day to you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy valentines day babe jie, hope u had a great day, office just aint the same without u around hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. dc, same here ler... so sian sometimes but most times too busy to notice anything.

    thank you boo_licious. i hoped you had had a wonderful day with splashie boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah now the mystery has been solved. When I first read it, I thought how come he plans to give u the same ring again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha sorry boo_licious sometimes this blogger really puzzles me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012