Sunday 15 January 2006

Cooling Drinks for Hot Weather VIII - Vegetables and Fruits Juice

Okay I know it's not exactly hot these days but since I've mentioned "juicing" a few times recently, I guess I'll write about what I usually juice about. Most weekend mornings I'll make some carrot and orange juice for my boiboi since I'm a bit worried to feed him raw vegetables juice. For hubby and I, the kinda stuff I've used in various combination usually consisted of carrot, celery, orange, apples, beetroot etc. The glass below has a bit of everything including beetroot that gave a deep red hue to the juice. If I have a lived-in helper, I'll definitely have some juice every morning otherwise it's pretty tedious to wash the juicer heh.


mixed fruit & vege juice


I've yet to use the small bittergourd cos I doubt hubby will like the bitterness but I've heard so much about its benefits. Anyone drink the juice? What other fruits or vegetables I can add to it to make it more palatable?

For my previous cooling drinks series, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012