Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

16 Oct 2012

Friday, 28 July 2006

Babe in the City - KL Has A New Look

Tadaaa... I've got a new look but I've some problems as some of the codes didn't appear on the page. Need further tweaking but I would only be free next week. So in the meantime, enjoy my roast chicken.

Happy Weekend!


Anthony Wong said...


See ur blog, it is nice...want to make money with our malaysian blogger group while blogging?

Interst pls email me at for detail


Anthony wong

babe_kl said...

yikes anthony... are you real or a spam???

Robert Esser said...


I found your blog through Chefsblogs and it looks great!

We opened our first store in Hong Kong about 6 months ago, and are opening in Taiwan next month, plus another store in Hong Kong in September. Pantry Magic is available as a complete, turn-key franchise to every major city in Asia. It is the only premium, specialty kitchenware chain in Asia, and is rapidly expanding. We are looking for a food-enthusiast franchisee in KL. No previous kitchenware experience or retail experience necessary. I have attached a picture of our flagship store, and you can see more details at www.pantry-magic,com, or at even a video clip at

We do a lot of blog advertising and we would be keen to advertise on your site if we can find a good candidate to open in KL. Would be very happy for any introductions you can make or publicity you can give us. Please let me know by reply ( if you have any questions I can answer for you regarding our operation. I think you would love our store and hope you have a chance to visit us one day.

Robert Esser

Dafthamsta said...


Love the new look. Double-thumbs up!

babe_kl said...

thanks robbert, will mail you shortly

tengkiu hamsta!