Friday 18 June 2010

A Couple of Updates

Cold Storage Scones package

I was at Cold Storage, The Gardens last weekend and oh my, they have increased the price of the scones! It's now RM3.00 for 3. I guess must be in anticipation for the sugar and flour price hike sighhh...

Next, I would like to announce that Normah of Hatter's Cafe & Bakerie will be selling her chocolates at Ekspo Beli Barangan Malaysia from 16 - 20 June 2010 at Dewan Tun Razak 3 & 4, Level 3 & 4, Putra World Trade Centre; 10.00am - 9.00pm. If you're there, do look out for her booth!

Hatter's Choclates

2 comments:

  1. Is that a pink-coloured, air bandung-flavoured chocolate bar I spy? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny, hehe nope, it's strawberry but bandung sounds like a nice idea!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012