Monday 23 April 2012

PSA: Promos at Goku Raku Ramen, Canton-I & Dragon-I Restaurants

**Non-Halal**


PSA = public service announcement lol, well just to get some good offers going before the promotions end.

First off, Capt'n Hook's fave ramen place, Goku Raku Ramen. Happening in Mid Valley Megamall (Kuala Lumpur) outlet, 50% off for big bowl of ramens on Mondays and Tuesdays until 31 May 2012. Where else Gurney Paragon (Penang) this offer is on from Monday - Friday until 27 April 2012 only!!!

GRR Promo

Seems that they've introduced small and big bowl sizes now. Based on our experience, the previous one sized bowl is now the big bowl which means there's a slight increase of prices. Small bowl would be great for me though as I usually feel very stuffed by the end of my bowl of ramen. BoiBoi enjoyed his Ultimate Shoyu Tonkatsu ramen so much that he emptied his bowl "to the last drop" according to him *roll eyes*

GRR 01

empty bowl.tiff

Over at Canton-I and Dragon-I, their RM1 roast chicken promotion is back! Last year we enjoyed ourselves with this offer. With minimum 3 diners between 6.00pm - 9.00pm, they'll present a plate of roast chicken for just RM1. Based on our experience, the portion served will go according to the number of diners ie. for 3 diners, there will be a small plate; 5 diners medium portion and so forth. This promotion is on till 30 April 2012. I wonder if we would have the time to savour this RM1 roast chicken :p

Thank you so much for tuning in, hope you'll benefit from this PSA ;-)

4 comments:

  1. ramen looks good la. and the RM1 for roast chicken promo is a steal! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the PSA! i might check out the RM1 chicken, since it sounds convenient! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried the Yamagoya Ramen in Publika.. OK only lah.. RM24 per bowl is a bit steep man! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012