Monday 26 March 2012

We're 65 Blog Malaysia Pilihan InTrend!

Woohooo I accidently found out that Babe in the City - KL was featured by InTrend March 2012 as one of the 65 blogs in Malaysia! What made it sweet was I happened to meet the editor, Rosie, at an event at Bayan Indah the day after  I bought the mag :p Rosie mentioned that they do this on an annual basis and this is the third installment.

InTrend March 2012 - 65 Blog Malaysia Pilihan InTrend

We're deeply honoured as InTrend is a Malay magazine. To have our predominantly English blog picked under Santapan (food) category is truly amazing. We also shared the glory with friends Sean (Eat Drink KL), Boo_licious (Masak-masak) and Bee Yinn (Rasa Malaysia). The 6 other food blogs errrr I need to visit all of them, pronto, as I have not heard of them but they must be darn good to be featured. They are ...In A Whiz; Elinluv's Corner; Cupcakes Vs Chocolate; Mad About Cake; Luscious Treats and Periuk Belanga Zarin.

InTrend March 2012 - 65 Blog Malaysia Pilihan InTrend - Santapan

Congrats to all the 65 blogs featured!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you too!

    I think the editor keyed in the wrong add for luscious treat. It is http://manistreats.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Right at the top of the page even! Elin's a blogger friend of mine ... can't wait to tell her the good news! She'll be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you too...I am happy for the time being and thrilled too :))) and if not for Ping, I would not have known too :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats babe! u deserve it.. great blogging .. keep it up sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit late but CONGRATS my friend!!! You most definitely deserve it! Keep up the good work esp your easy peasy finger lickin good recipes. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012