- I HATE nangka or cempedak (jackfruit) –smell, sight errr taste, I don’t know since I’ve never place any in my mouth. I swear, not even once since I was born. I just can’t take the smell. People who knew me, my colleagues and families knew this but yet they always eat them in front of me to peeve me off. I will usually run far far away when I detect the smell. Poor hubby has to eat them out of the house otherwise he’ll have to sleep elsewhere but to share the same bed with me! Strangely, I have no problem with durian LOL.
- I’m very afraid of recipes with a long long list of ingredients. Make my head pusing (spin).
- I do not snack in between meals or rather hardly snacks. All this must thank my mom cos she bans all sorts of candies, chocolates and junk food when I was a kid. These stuffs are actually rare treats for me and my brothers but she was slightly more lenient with my brothers.
- I never started cooking until I moved into my own place with hubby in year 2001. Even that I also hardly ever cook cos it’s too troublesome and expensive to cook for 2. Hard to believe eh??? LOL... In fact hubby was so worried that during our courting days he kept asking me to pick up cooking from my mom, little does he know that my mom also started to cook only wayyy after she gave birth to my brothers. That too she had no choice cos my maternal grandma who does all the cooking had bad rheumatism on her legs, hence she can’t stand long. My mom had to reassure him that I should be able to cook once the time comes.
- I’m a glutton no thanks to my parents whom loved to try new dishes and new eating places since I was a kid. Best was to have foodie colleagues who will take the trouble to drive around town and sometimes outskirt just for lunch. They have all since left the company. How sad!
As usual, I'm not tagging anyone but if you feel like it, please help yourself with this...