Thursday 20 October 2005

Condolences

Our First Lady, Datin Paduka Seri Endon Mahmood passed away at 7:55am at Sri Perdana, the Prime Minister's official residence in Putrajaya, following a lengthy battle with breast cancer.

My deepest sympathy to Datuk Sri Abdullah Badawi and family. It's going to be hard on him since they are both such a loving couple whom never shy to display their love in the public. As a mark of respect, a moment (24 hours to be exact) of silence will be observed here in my blog.

Notice taken from ScreenShots:

Public can pay last respect beginning 11:00hr at Sri Perdana, Putrajaya.

Funeral will be after Zohor, about 16:00hr, and the remains will be taken to Putrajaya mosque for prayers. Burial will be at Precinct 20, Putrajaya.

UPDATED 21 Oct 2005: It's sooo sad watching the news last night. Tears flowed freely this morning when I read the newspapers that I had to stop myself from reading. Otherwise I would ended up having Ruddolf's nose.

May Allahyarhamah Datin Seri Endon rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012